Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
You are not required to provide any personally identifiable information to visit the Site. Boomley LLC automatically collects Usage Data (as described below) and may collect ZIP codes and other information in connection with your use of the Site (e.g., the type of equipment you are looking for). Boomley LLC collects personally identifiable information only when you make it available through your use of the Site. You may be required to provide personally identifiable information to use certain services on this Site, including, but not limited to, the "Email the Seller/Seller" feature and to purchase and create a "Sell It Yourself" online classified listing ("SIY Ad") and account ("SIY Account"). In addition, you may submit personally identifiable information through the Site in other ways, including: (a) participating in registering an account, forums, feed page, personal messages, online surveys, promotions, contests and sweepstakes; (b) subscribing to newsletters, editorial content, or promotional content sent via email, (c) using the Site's "Feedback" and "More Information" forms; and (d) in connection with other products, services, features, or requests made available through the Site. We also publish toll-free phone numbers for many of the sellers that list equipment for sale on the Site. If you dial one of these phone numbers, Boomley LLC or a service provider operating on Boomley LLC's behalf may record the call recording, date, time and length of your call and the phone number from which the call originated, along with other information that may be captured. Any Usage Data (as defined in the next section) and/or personally identifiable information resulting from such calls may be used as described in this Statement. The types of personally identifiable information that you provide will depend on the nature of the submission, but could include your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card or bank account information.
Passive Information Collection
The Site automatically collects information and may also customize your visit through technical means, including the following:
Cookies: Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer's hard drive by computers (or servers) to identify your computer.
Web Beacons: Web beacons (also known as pixel tags, internet tags, clear GIFs, or single-pixel GIFs) are electronic images embedded into a webpage.
IP Address Logs: Boomley LLC also logs Internet Protocol (IP) addresses - the location of your computer on the internet – and may log device ID and information about your browser or operating system. Cookies allow Boomley LLC to recognize you when you visit the Site, to personalize your experience and generally to serve you better. For example, if you enter your name, address or ZIP code on one of the Site's forms, it may be stored in a cookie so you do not have to enter it again on other forms on the Site. Cookies and web beacons can tell us what advertising you have seen on the Site, which allows Boomley LLC to offer you a more diverse selection of advertising information and may also be used together to measure the effectiveness of Boomley LLC advertising campaigns. Cookies, web beacons and IP addresses are also used to compile data regarding Site usage (e.g., what website you came from, what pages of the Site you visit, how long you were on the Site, what type of browser you are using, what website you went to). Web beacons may also be included in emails sent by Boomley LLC to determine when and if such emails are opened or forwarded. You can disable cookies or otherwise manage them through tools provided with your browser software and with third-party software packages. If you turn off cookies, many of the Site's features will not work as well or at all. Anonymous information regarding use of our Site and services that is collected and/or aggregated by or on behalf of Boomley LLC through the use of such technical means or otherwise is referred to in this Statement as “Usage Data.” Registering a user profile account will provide us with personal information about yourself such as you name, address, email, phone numbers, profession. Providing account details, passwords, usernames, contact details and information, mailing and physical addresses. Site navigation interests, time spent and score points. Survey or forms, for example signing up to a newsletter, promotion or offer, Emails phone calls, in person or virtual meetings and/or text messages (SMS or MMS); Engaging in activity such as adding posts, reviews and other comments and likes to the websites, mobile phone applications, or other community forums. Interacting with us on social media platforms (such as Facebook Twitter Instagram Tik Tok Linked In YouTube and Snapchat); You are not allowed to submit false or mis represented data. You must have authorization or permission to submit data on behalf of another person or business.
SOCIAL MEDIA, BLOGS, REVIEWS, AND SIMILAR SERVICES
Any posts or comments you make to us on social media will be shared under the terms of the relevant social media platform (for example, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, YouTube ) on which they are made and could be made public by that platform. These platforms are controlled by other people, not us, so we are not responsible for this sharing. You should review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of the social media platforms you use to ensure you understand how they will use your information, what information relating to you they will place in the public domain and how you can stop them from doing so if you are unhappy about it. Any blog, review or other posts or comments you make about us, our products and services on any of our blog, review or user community services will be shared with all other members of that service and the public at large.
You should ensure that any comments you make on these services, and on social media in general, are fit to be read by the public, and in particular are not offensive or defamatory. You are responsible for ensuring that any comments you make comply with any relevant policy on acceptable use of those services.
Personally Identifiable Information: Personally identifiable information collected by Boomley LLC through your use of the Site and platforms, through your providing an email address to receive promotional or other communications via email, or through your providing a mobile number to receive coupon(s) or other communications via call, text or SMS, may be stored on servers or in a cookie on your computer and may be used by Boomley LLC for any of the following purposes: To confirm or fulfill a request that you make (e.g., in order to send you a price quote or other information you have requested, Boomley LLC may share your contact information and content interests with a participating Boomley LLC seller and/or manufacturer). To recognize and reset your username and password and reset these if you forget them provided such interests are not overridden by your interests and rights. To deliver coupons and other marketing communications via text or SMS, which, by providing your mobile number to Boomley LLC, you have expressly consented to receive. To follow up on any request that you have previously made (e.g., Boomley LLC may contact you to determine whether the seller and/or manufacturer responded to your original request). To communicate with you regarding the Boomley LLC service (e.g., Boomley LLC may send you emails or call you to confirm a price quote request or to notify you that you have received a lead regarding a equipment you have advertised or to request that you participate in a survey). To send promotional materials, newsletters or other content via email, text message, or otherwise. If you no longer wish to receive a particular email newsletter or other promotion from Boomley LLC, you must follow the opt-out instructions included in such email newsletters, text messages, and promotions. To permit third parties (to whom Boomley LLC may disclose personally identifiable information specifically for direct marketing purposes) to send you promotional or informational messages, but if contact is via phone or SMS only if you have first affirmatively agreed to receive such messages. You agree that the seller or other third party may use an autodialer to text or call, and that a portion of any call may be pre-recorded.To improve your user experience. To manage Boomley LLC's business and its relationships with affiliates, customers, and other third parties to which Boomley LLC may disclose personally identifiable information pursuant to this Statement. To assist in Site administration, analysis, research, development, optimization and other internal purposes, including, without limitation, to compile Usage Data. To Banks and finance companies where we have allowed them to offer you the possibility of purchasing our products on credit or through a loan arranged online. They may retain this information, for example if you take any service they offer, for the purpose of providing you with that service.To professional advisers for example lawyers, accountants and technology consultants when they need it to provide us with advice or consulting. The police, local authorities, the courts and any other central or local government bodies where they request it and we may lawfully disclose it, for example for the prevention and detection of crime.
Usage Data: Usage Data is used by Boomley LLC for administrative, analytical, research, optimization and other purposes. For example, Boomley LLC may use statistical analyses of Usage Data in order to measure interest in the various areas of the Site, for development purposes and to inform advertisers and partners in aggregate and anonymous terms about consumers who click on their advertising or other messages. IP addresses are also used for systems administration and troubleshooting purposes. Your use of Boomley LLC products or services will not be limited if you opt out of receiving telemarketing calls or emails. However, you agree that Boomley LLC may send to you, and you cannot opt out of, communications of a transactional or relationship nature, including, but not limited to, communications regarding fraudulent or illegal activity, the status of your SIY Account, changes to this Statement or the Boomley LLC Terms of Service, as well as communications to confirm, fulfill and follow up on your SIY Account registration or a request submitted through the Site.
Mobile-specific information we may collect
Boomley LLC may collect mobile information such as your device and hardware IDs and device type, the request type, your carrier, your carrier user ID, and the content of your request, which does not by itself identify you, though it may be unique or consist of or contain information that you may consider personal. Boomley LLC may collect geo-location information (this may include when you use location-based products and services on the Site, and/or turn on location-based services on your mobile device). This information may reveal your actual location, such as GPS data, or it may not, such as when you submit a partial address to look at a map of the area. All requests may be sent through your mobile carrier's network and your carrier may have access to it. For information regarding your carrier's treatment of your information, please consult your carrier's privacy policies.
Boomley LLC shares the personally identifiable information that you provide with third parties in the following cases:
1. Affiliates. Boomley LLC may share your personally identifiable information with affiliates in a manner consistent with this Statement.
2. Requests. If you request information or services through the Site, you agree that Boomley LLC may share personally identifiable information with third parties as may be necessary to provide such information to or perform such services for you. For example, if you use the Site's "Email the Seller" form in a equipment listing to request a price quote from a seller, Boomley LLC will share the information you entered with that seller (or its designee). If that equipment listing was provided by an automobile manufacturer on behalf of a seller, Boomley LLC may also share the personally identifiable information you submit as part of the request with the automobile manufacturer and/or its affiliates. Similarly, if through the Site you request additional information from a financial institution, Boomley LLC will share your information with that institution. Personally identifiable information also may be included in reports to these third parties, but only when you have intended to submit the information to the third party as described above. After the information is provided to such third parties, the subsequent use or disclosure of such information is subject to those third parties' privacy policies and practices and Boomley LLC does not control their subsequent use or disclosure of information.
3. Sweepstakes/Promotions. In the event that you participate in a sweepstakes, contest or other promotion on the Site that is sponsored by Boomley LLC and a third party, Boomley LLC reserves the right to share personally identifiable information collected in conjunction with the sweepstakes, contest or promotion with the third party. After the information is provided to such third parties, the subsequent use or disclosure of such information is subject to those third parties' privacy policies and practices.
4. Direct Marketing. Except as provided herein, it is Boomley LLC's general practice not to disclose personally identifiable information of our customers to third parties specifically for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. If you are 18 years of age or older and have affirmatively agreed to receive third-party direct marketing materials, Boomley LLC may share personally identifiable information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. Although Boomley LLC will notify all third-party direct marketers that the information provided to them is confidential, the subsequent use or disclosure of such information is subject to those third parties' privacy policies and practices.
5. Service Providers. Boomley LLC may work with third parties that provide services on its behalf, including, among others, providers of analytical, attribution, development, promotional, research, credit card processing, technical and other services. For example, Boomley LLC may ask that a third party conduct an online survey or sweepstakes or send newsletters on its behalf. Similarly, if you make a payment to Boomley LLC by credit card, Boomley LLC may share your personally identifiable information and credit card information with a third party in order to process credit card transactions, or such information may be collected directly by the credit card processing service provider on Boomley LLC's behalf. In such cases, Boomley LLC asks that the third party maintain your personally identifiable information as confidential and use the information only to perform the services specified by Boomley LLC.
6. Email List Opt-Outs. In the event Boomley LLC sends promotional emails to you on behalf of third-party advertisers and you inform Boomley LLC you wish to opt out of future promotional emails from a particular third party, Boomley LLC may share your email address with that third party so the third party may add you to its opt-out lists.
7. Other. Boomley LLC expressly reserves the right to release any personally identifiable information or other information you provide to third parties under the following circumstances: (a) when required by law or legal process, (b) to investigate and/or take action against illegal activity, suspected abuse or unauthorized use of the Site, (c) to protect the property or safety of our users or others, (d) to enforce our Terms of Service and (e) in connection with any sale or other transfer of ownership of all or a part of Boomley LLC. Further, if you make any personally identifiable information publicly available on the Site, Boomley LLC reserves the right to disclose such information to third parties, including, without limitation, insurance companies and Boomley LLC's affiliates and third-party distribution partners.
Please note that the messages that Boomley LLC sends to you to confirm, fulfill or follow up on a request may incidentally include promotional material or other content from Boomley LLC or its partners. Boomley LLC reserves the right to share Usage Data with any third party for any reason.
When purchasing an SIY Ad, it is important to note that any information you choose to include in an SIY Ad may be made publicly available via the Site and other media in which Boomley LLC vehicle listings are published, including third-party Web sites and print publications. You are required to include at least your phone number and, optionally, an email address to allow users to contact you regarding your SIY Ad. As such, you may receive unsolicited phone calls and emails from third parties. Except for required information, you should not include any contact or other information in an SIY Ad that you do not want other parties to see or use. If you wish to access, verify the accuracy of, or change the personally identifiable information in your SIY Ad account, or to remove your SIY ads.
Review Platforms and Message Boards
Boomley LLC also may offer review posting platforms, message boards, bulletin boards, chat rooms, comments areas or other forums ("Forums") on the Site for use by visitors who are 18 years of age or older. Any information you disclose when posting a message in these Forums may become public. You should not include any information in your posting that you do not want other parties to see or use. Moreover, if you post any messages in the Forums that include your email address or phone number you may receive unsolicited emails or calls from third parties.
Email a Page
The Site offers you the ability to email certain pages of the Site to a friend or other third party. If you choose to use the "Email a Page" functionality, your name, email address and any message you are allowed to include will be visible to the recipient of the email. The "Email a Page" functionality is for informational purposes only and may not be used for any unlawful purpose, including any harassment or threats. Information collected by Boomley LLC through the "Email a Page" functionality shall be used in accordance with this Statement.
Changes to this Statement
We reserve the right to update and periodically amend this Statement at our discretion and at any time. If we make changes to this Statement, amendments will be posted online and the date of update will be included. Your continued use of Boomley LLC and its affiliated sites after any such update indicates your agreement to the same.
Your personally identifiable information is one of our most valuable assets. We take steps to keep it physically secure in our data centers and it is accessible only to authorized personnel as needed to perform operations governed by this policy. In addition, when Boomley LLC collects credit card information from you, Boomley LLC uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption, the industry standard for protecting privacy in web transactions. Please keep in mind that despite these measures, Boomley LLC cannot guarantee or warrant 100 percent security of its servers and databases. Moreover, Boomley LLC cannot guarantee that personally identifiable information that you submit through the Site will not be intercepted or otherwise disclosed.
Boomley LLC believes that it is especially important to protect children's privacy online. Boomley LLC does not knowingly collect or use any personally identifiable information from children and Boomley LLC does not knowingly provide any personally identifiable information, regardless of its source, to any third party for any purpose whatsoever. No information should be submitted to or posted at Boomley LLC by visitors younger than 13 years old.
This Site contains links to other sites. While Boomley LLC encourages our business partners to adopt privacy policies that build users' trust and confidence in the internet, Boomley LLC is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of websites linked to the Site or any third-party products or services offered through the Site.
Notice to European Residents
This Site is intended for use solely in the United States by U.S. residents. Boomley LLC makes no claims that the Site is appropriate for use outside of the United States. Boomley LLC does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from residents of the European Union. If you believe that we may have any information from or about an EU resident, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use contact us. No information should be submitted to or posted at any Boomley LLC platforms by any EU resident.
Collection of Information by Third Parties
Third-party service providers may also collect information from your devices and may combine personal and non-personal information about you with information from other sources including your visits to this and other websites, mobile websites and/or mobile applications across your various devices. These activities may enable them to identify you in order to provide content and advertisements about goods and services of interest to you across those various devices.
for the remainder of the month
Password & Confirm Password does not match!