Clean Record Advice

I need advice. I do not have the best driving record. I got a DWI several years ago and have 2 speeding tickets. I am 3 years sober, my speeding ticket on was because I was about 5 miles over on the passing lane. The company I was working shut down and now nobody wants to hire me. I have applied at about 30 companies and nobody calls. What can I do to help clean my record?

Read More
Read Less

Comments and Replies

User Picture
SCOTT LANDERS

Aug/05/2022

From what I hear you cannot remove a DWI if you have a CDL in Texas. You can do defensive driving and present those documents next time you apply. You might be SOL

Read More
Read Less
User Picture
JUNIOR SALAZAR

Aug/05/2022

Have you tried working with a small business? These corporate companies are some of the pickiest I swear, they miss out on great drivers.

Read More
Read Less
User Picture
LENNY TONKINS

Aug/05/2022

Yeah, but it is the insurance not accepting me not the driver. Everyone is shorthanded, they want to hire me.

Read More
Read Less
User Picture
TONY BURGMAN

Aug/05/2022

Come to West Texas you will find a job no matter what record you have. They have many off the road CDL jobs and the drive shortage is just wild. You will make $2k+ a week easy, but get ready for 15 hour shifts sometimes non stop 2-3 weeks.

Read More
Read Less
User Picture
LENNY TONKINS

Aug/05/2022

I have some friends that went to Pecos and Odessa, they are making bank! I might try it for a few months. If not I will buy m own truck and start my own business.

Read More
Read Less
User Picture
MICHAEL ROBERTS

Aug/06/2022

Get an attorney to help you with your record, there is a really good one in Dallas that specializes on this, I can’t remember his name, look him up you will find him.

Read More
Read Less
User Picture
JUNIOR SALAZAR

Aug/06/2022

Yeah bro these companies make it harder and harder for us to keep working every year. Then they complain they can't find drivers.

Read More
Read Less
X This website stores cookies on your computer. These cookies are used to collect information about how you interact with our website and allow us to remember you. We use this information in order to improve and customize your browsing experience and for analytics and metrics about our visitors both on this website and other media. To find out more about the cookies we use, see our Privacy Policy. Learn More

Truckland.com

Password & Confirm Password does not match!

Truckland.com

Confirm!

Truckland.com

Confirm!