HomeTruckland ForumIntroduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself

Hi Everyone, my name is Al, I am the forum Admin for Truck Land. Even though I have 20+ years working around trucks just when I think I have seen it all, I am always surprised. I am excited to get to know you all and am looking forward to discussing many trucking topics with you all. Reply to this thread introducing yourself, share your background in the tucking community or if you are new, where you see yourself in 5 years. Please remember to read our forum guidelines, be safe, be nice and let's help each other out, because if we do not, no one else will.

Read More
Read Less

Comments and Replies

User Picture
ORION HRIDOY

Jul/03/2022

Hello Sir,
It's Orion Hridoy. I'm from Upwork. I've got scammed my Upwork account. Please contact me on hridoyorion@gmail.com for more conversation.

Read More
Read Less
User Picture
ORION HRIDOY

Jul/03/2022

Hello Sir,
It's Orion Hridoy. I'm from Upwork. I've got scammed my Upwork account. Please contact me on hridoyorion@gmail.com for more conversation.

Read More
Read Less
X This website stores cookies on your computer. These cookies are used to collect information about how you interact with our website and allow us to remember you. We use this information in order to improve and customize your browsing experience and for analytics and metrics about our visitors both on this website and other media. To find out more about the cookies we use, see our Privacy Policy. Learn More

Truckland.com

Password & Confirm Password does not match!

Truckland.com

Confirm!

Truckland.com

Confirm!